My Primary Goals
• I teach students how to learn.
• I match my teaching to the student’s learning style (and not the other way round).
• I motivate my students by empowering them and introducing possibilities.
My Interaction with Students
• I will never be angry if you make a mistake.
• I will never be angry if you ask a question.
• I will only be upset if you do not try. If you do not try, I cannot teach you.
• If you do not understand, it is my fault, not yours.
• Piano lessons should be fun.
• Trying is often more important than succeeding.
• Piano study is not always going to be easy, but it should be satisfying.
• Exploration and creativity is encouraged.